Turmeric & spices golden milk mix
Golden milk has been the Ayurvedic drink for centuries for obtaining and maintaining good health; Turmeric alone contains more than 150 potential therapeutic properties. This sustainably certified blend is a traditional Ayurvedic recipe that has been used in various ways for centuries to support the mind and body. This golden milk powder contains turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and black pepper.
What does this golden milk mix taste like?
The powder has the characteristic taste of golden milk: delicious exotic and slightly spicy aromas of the warming herbs.
What can you use golden milk turmeric latte for?
This bright yellow herb and spice mix can be used for many purposes:
- culinary: as a delicious drink, in dishes and desserts
- as part of your daily yoga practice because it has a positive effect on the joints and flexibility
- ideal for intensive exercise to promote recovery after workout and to limit inflammation
- A delicious drink to end the day, in case of colds and illness or to drink if you need some comfort and comfort
How can you use the Golden milk Turmeric latte?
This mixture is particularly versatile in use!
- Make a classic golden milk drink: add warm milk (of your choice), coconut milk, honey, MCT, or ghee
- Power protein smoothie: add protein powder, pineapple/mango and milk of your choice
- Tea/hot toddyadd hot water, honey, lemon, ginger slice
- Rice/curry dishes: add some powder to rice as a seasoning or use it as a base of a curry sauce
- Goes well with: coffee, cocoa, matcha, coconut oil
- For dessert:in cakes, cheesecakes, pancakes...
Curcuma longa (62.6%), Cinnamonum cassia, Zingiber officinale, Elettaria cardamomum, Myristica fragrans, Piper nigrum
from sustainable agriculture, without pesticides, herbicide and chemical fertilizers
Content: 50 grams
Packaging: tin can