Midgaardshop strives for 100% customer satisfaction and maintaining high quality standards is an essential part of this.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Security: We use the very latest technical possibilities of the internet to guarantee your privacy and security.
Protection of personal data: Your personal data will NEVER be sold or passed on to third parties for any reason.
Protection of financial data: all financial transactions are not handled on our shop, nor stored; this is done on the highly secured servers of the officially recognized payment providers PayPal and Multisafepay.
Transparency: You can view your personal data that we have stored at any time by logging into your account and they will be deleted upon simple request.
All items that we offer for sale were first purchased by us and tested extensively ourselves.
We only include them in our range if we are 100% convinced of their added value for the buyer.
Quality and constant innovation
We always try to deliver high-quality products and we continue to scour the market for new, exciting products.
Even in a virtual medium, human, personal service remains important.
We therefore strive to guarantee you a pleasant and individualized buying experience with every visit; flexibility is key here.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please let us know.
We are always at your disposal and will do everything we can to serve you.
Even if you have a special request, you can of course always contact us.
Fast and flexible delivery
Ordering in seconds, with a few clicks of your mouse, and then having to wait several weeks for the delivery of your order, is a fundamental contradiction.
We aim to deliver every order within 1-2 business days after payment.
The shop's office is open Mon-Fri from 10am to 6pm.
We are closed on Belgian holidays.
Origin / quality guarantees
All our products, regardless of origin, must meet certain conditions:
- products are made with the least harmful and natural, sustainable raw materials as much as possible
- food products are from organic or at least natural farming
- none of our products may be tested on animals and consumer goods such as cosmetics are without animal ingredients
- forced labour, in particular child labour, unhealthy working conditions or poor pay for labor will not be tolerated
We prefer to work with manufacturers who set themselves the highest quality standards. Independently checked origin and quality labels such as Biogarantie and Max Havelaar are therefore our preference.
Suppliers who do not comply with these provisions will be immediately canceled!
We take care of the environment by:
- to avoid waste as much as possible
- to use energy efficiently and our offices only run on 100% green electricity from Belgium
- to (re)use packaging material as efficiently as possible and to only purchase sustainable packaging