Green clay for Beauty and Health
Green clay has been used since ages as a medicine, primairally for skincare and digestive problems, as it is rich in minerals, enzymes and trace elements like calcium, magnesium, iron & aluminum oxide, phosfor, sulfer, natrium, mangane, zinc, cobalt...
- soothes and relaxes inflammatories
- enhances revitalisation and regeneration of the skin
- slows down baterial activity
- has skin degreasing qualities
- invigorates the immune system
- gets rid of toxic substances
This therapeutic sundried and fine milled Illite clay from France has a bunch of different applications:
- beauty masks
- insect bite first aid
- pain releaving for sprains and joint problems
- digestive problems as it absorbs toxins and stimulates the bowel flora
- great for making rejuvenating facial/body masks
How to use
The clay is easy to use: add fluid (water, milk, honey, hydrosols...) and mix it into a smooth lather.
Can be used for facial masks or body masks.
Also suited for oral intake.
Green illite clay (France)
Contents: 1000 grams (coarse and fine milled) and 400 grams (readu to use tube)