Eucalyptus globulus, the powerful essential oil
The recognizable, fresh camphor-like scent of the main ingredient eucalyptol has a clarifying effect on your mind, brightens your mood, has a soothing effect on the respiratory tract and makes breathing easier. Eucalyptus also promotes natural resistance and purifies the air.
Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of eucalyptus leaves.
The Eucalyptus globulus tree originates from Australia, where the aborigines call it the fever tree, referring to its many therapeutic properties.
Available in 10ml and 30ml.
Eucalyptus has a pleasant, fresh scent that you recognize immediately.
The clear, fresh and slightly pungent scent of eucalyptus helps you breathe more freely, clears your mind, stimulates your concentration and makes your body more resistant to respiratory infections. You can use the essential oil on many:
- Ideal oil to evaporate in an aroma burner and diffuser, the scent of eucalyptus helps you breathe more freely and soothes irritated airways, perfect for the disease-prone winter months.
- Eucalyptus globulus essential oil penetrates deeply into the body and is therefore also suitable for a clarifying and invigorating massage.
- The fresh scent is also ideal for bath, shower and sauna.
- Improves sports performance.
- Suitable for yoga, meditation and mindfulness.
Use in evaporation, bath, steam bath, sauna and massage.
Eucalyptus essential oil cannot be applied directly to the skin, but must always be diluted with a base oil such as jojoba oil.
Not intended to be taken on open wounds or on sensitive skin areas (eg around the eyes).
If in doubt, consult your doctor, especially in the event of pregnancy, breastfeeding or taking medication.
Keep out of reach of children.
Content: 10ml and 30ml