Ritual cleansing mix
These 6 incense have fresh, uplifting scents, making them very to pleasant to use in cleansing rituals.
1. Kampfer - campher, fresh scent, works liberatin and uplifting
2. Weißer Salbei - white sage, herbal scent, strong cleansing
3. Olibanum Eritrea - incense, soft incense scent, expels negative energy
4. Saumerio "Schwarzer Copal" - black copal, traditional incense of (South)American natives, expels negativity
5. Bernstein - amber, illuminates and gives strength
6. Hochgebirgswacholder - hanging juniper, fresh uplifing scent, used by sjamans from the Himalayas in their cleansing rituals
To be burnt on a char coal tablet.
Most of their products are manufactured under their supervision in an ashram in India, where they closely monitor working conditions and salary of the workers. The labour force consist mainly of farmers wifes who thus can generate an income of their own. Child labour is strickly not allowed.
The ritual incense and ayurvedic products are manufactured according traditional Vedic recipes and techniques; a part of the revenue of these products is used for supporting an ayurvedic hospital which offers free medical care for the poor.
The provenance of the products of other manufacturers is closes monitored; each year several visits are made to these factories to check on the working conditions.