Ritual resin incense
12 classic resins that have been used since ages for ritual and spiritual purposes.
1. Styrax - creates romantic mood
2. Olibanum Eritrea - strong sacret and energetic properties
3. Barnstone - positive energy
4. Benzoë Siam - balsamic vanilla scent, soothes and calms
5. Burgundy resin - fortifies and strengthens
6. Copal Kongo - promotes fantasy and intuition
7. Black Copal Saumerio - cleansing, purges all things negative
8. Dammar - connect things
9. Myrrhe - warm, earthly feminin scent
10. Opoponax - protects agains negative influences
11. Sandarak - fruity, calming scent
12. Guggel - strong cleansing, important spiritual resin of India
Try them seperately or create your own magic mixture.
To be burnt on a char coal tablet.
Most of their products are manufactured under their supervision in an ashram in India, where they closely monitor working conditions and salary of the workers. The labour force consist mainly of farmers wifes who thus can generate an income of their own. Child labour is strickly not allowed.
The ritual incense and ayurvedic products are manufactured according traditional Vedic recipes and techniques; a part of the revenue of these products is used for supporting an ayurvedic hospital which offers free medical care for the poor.
The provenance of the products of other manufacturers is closes monitored; each year several visits are made to these factories to check on the working conditions.