Eco Organic, Fair trade Handwoven Yoga Mat
The De Uria yogamat is an ethically, handwoven organic mat made of GOTS certifed cotton and natural tree rubber.
It was colored using ayurvedic dyes, mainly 3 different types of tumeric roots.
Turmeric is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and helps fight against stress and boosts the immune system.
- Ethically made and handwoven in India
- Organic cotton and natural rubber
- Naturally dyed using Ayurvedic herbs
- Washable, foldable and light to carry
- With proper maintenance, the mat is very long lasting
Material: organic cotton and natural rubber
Dimensions: 185cm x 68cm x 3mm
Weight: 800 grams
De Uria Yoga is machine washable at low temperature without detergent, preferably air dry but if using a dryer, please use low temperature and short cycle.
Machine washable without soap, foldable, and lightweight (900gr).
Extra long : 188x65 cm, 3mm width
Length: 188 cm / Width: 65 cm / Thickness: 3mm / Weight: 800 gr