Vegan Orzo Bolognese, the veggie Italian comfort food
Ready-to-eat dehydrated Vegan Orzo Bolognese is a delicious veggie version of the well-known Italian dish Spaghetti bolognese but instead of ground beef we use healthy soy, slowly cooked in a rich tomato sauce with oregano and star anise, and instead of spaghetti we used orzo, small rice-shaped pasta.
This is a meal guaranteed to please the whole family and provide a real taste of Italian comfort food when you are far from home.
Formulated with care and made with love, Firepot meals are nutritious, delicious and simple with recognizable natural ingredients without artificial additives, flavors or preservatives.
Not only does it taste good, it is exactly what your body needs no matter what activity you do.
- 100% waterproof packaging, suitable for preparing meals and eating out
- long expiry date so perfect for long storage
- clear indication of the number of calories so that you can make a good planning (diet or trip)
Nutritious, lightweight and easy to use, the Firepot Vegan Orzo Bolognese is perfect to always have in stock:
- ideal to take with you on any outdoor adventure or when traveling
- to prepare a complete meal during or after a busy day, at home or at work, quickly and without much work
- for people who keep an eye on calorie intake
How to use
You can prepare the content in a cooking pot or prepare it directly in the package:
- open the pouch and remove the oxygen pouch
- add 400 ml of hot / boiling water directly into the pouch (up to the appropriate water line on the package)
- give it a stir and close the package
- wait about 15 minutes and you can sit at the table!
Tip: For health reasons, this recipe only contains a limited amount of salt (18% of the daily recommended amount), which may be a little too little for your taste, so add a little salt when pouring it.
TVP mince (soya beans, caramel), orzo pasta (durum wheat semolina), tomatoes, onion, garlic, tomato puree, olive oil, mushroom stock (mushroom concentrate, yeast extract, sugar, cornflour), salt, oregano, pepper, star anise, bay leaves, citric acid.
Packaging: plastic pouch