Soft red clay for beauty
Red clay has been used since ages as a medicine, primairaly for skincare, as it is rich in minerals, enzymes and trace elements like calcium, magnesium, iron & aluminum oxide, phosfor, sulfer, natrium, mangane, zinc, cobalt...
- Soothes and relaxes inflammatories
- Enhances revitalisation and regeneration of the skin
- Slows down baterial activity
- Has skin degreasing qualities
- Invigorates the immune system
- Gets rid of toxic substances
This therapeutic sundried and fine milled red clay from France has a superfine structure making it particularely suited for rejuvenating facial masks for the dry and sensitive skin.
If you have a normal to oily skin or want a more active mask, mix it in with a bit of fine green clay.
How to use
Thanks to the superfine grains, this clay is ideal for making your own facial mask; with a little fluid (water/milk/honey...) you can easily whip it into a smooth lather.
Less suited for oral intake.
Fine milled red clay (France)
Contents: 200 grams