Purifying home spray with an invigorating scent
This purifying mood spray, a synergy with 8 organic essential oils, has a pleasant, fresh and invigorating scent that also helps to maintain a healthy atmosphere in any room and to remove unpleasant odors.
Environmentally friendly: Packed in a convenient recyclable spray nebulizer without gas drive.
The essential oils used are all known for their good antibacterial and antiviral properties:
- eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)
- saro (Cinnamosma fragrans)
- Siberian pine (Abies sibirica)
- naouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia)
- laurel (Laurus nobilis)
- cloves (Eugenia caryophyllus)
- mint (Mentha arvensis)
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
What does this house spray smell like?
This home spray has a fresh, dry scent of mint and eucalyptus with a soft spicy note of pine, bay leaf and cloves.
The aroma invigorates, refreshes arouses and makes cheerful.
The scent is present but never becomes dominant.
What can you use the purifying spray for?
The purifying spray from Laboratoires Eona not only has a refreshing and invigorating scent, it also has good antiseptic properties that purify the air in a room:
- ideal in areas where many people gather such as waiting rooms, offices, meeting rooms...
- disinfect and refresh the musty hotel room or tent
- the study and work room for focus and concentration
- good before and after the yoga session or spicy workout
- the bedroom, just before going to sleep
- the living space, for a refreshing, cheerful atmosphere
- spray on your fitness or yoga mat before and after the session
Spray 3 to 6 times in the air per turn, depending on the size of the room to be cleaned; repeat several times a day as needed.
You can easily store this handy atomizer and take it with you to the office, hotel, camping...
Alcohol (from wheat), eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata), saro (Cinnamosma fragrans), Siberian pine (Abies sibirica), naouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia), bay laurel (Laurus nobilis), cloves (Eugenia caryophyllus), mint arven (Melaleuca quinquenervia). ), true lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
From sustainable agriculture
Packaging: plastic spray bottle