Create the perfect atmosphere for a wonderful exhilarating massage
The Energising massage candle is made with cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba, sweet almond and argan oils, enriched with a blend of grapefruit, lime and lemongrass oils, specially formulated to energise en revitalise the tired body and mind.
After lighting the candle, it melts into a lightly scented and moisturizing warm massage oil that is perfect for envigorating massages:
- 100% natural, vegetable raw materials (suitable for vegans)
- due to the low burning point, the oil never gets too hot, but it feels pleasantly warm on the skin
- after you have blown out the candle, the oil will remain warm and liquid for at least 20 - 30 minutes
- when the oil cools on the skin, it remains workable for long enough so that you don't have to rush
- to be used sparingly, you don't need much
- the oil is rich and creamy and takes some time to absorb completely
- oil is easy to pour thanks to the handy pouring spout
What is a candle massage?
A candle massage is a pure luxury for body and mind, perfect for pampering your partner.
Make sure the wick or wick is appropriately short (about 4mm) and light the candle.
Let it burn for a while so that the odors are released and the oil can melt.
Melt just enough for a treatment, about 10 ml is enough and you can get started in different ways:
- extinguish the flame and let the oil cool slightly in the container before applying to the skin
- put an amount in your hands so that it can cool to body temperature and mass in
- put one hand flat on the body and drop the oil on the web between the thumb and index finger (see photo)
- you can also drop it directly on the skin for an extra sensual effect
What are the active ingredients of the massage candle sport?
Cocoa butter nourishes, softens and protects the skin.
The skin is well hydrated and supple, is very protective, while it softens and lubricates the skin, leaving the skin dry and supple. Used to heal and moisturize skin that has been exposed to the elements and is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping the skin supple.
Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E that help heal cracked, aged and damaged skin such as bruises. Shea butter penetrates deeply into the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
Argan oil has very good skin-repairing and skin-rejuvenating properties.
High in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, perfect for treating all kinds of skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, wrinkles.
Jojoba oil has natural antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is an excellent moisturizer, rich in vitamin E that softens the skin and effectively tackles wrinkles.
Jojoba contains myristic acid, a natural anti-inflammatory.
Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is therefore a great lubricant. It has a high concentration of essential fatty acids of oleic and linoleic acids that help fight itching and inflammation.
Vitamin E helps calm inflammation and has an antioxidant effect.
Lime Essential Oil is often used in aromatherapy blends due to it’s stimulating and refreshing scent. Restores energy, increases appetite, believed to prevent aging and reduces muscle and joint pain.
Lemongrass Essential Oil has a strong sweet lemony scent. Used to relieve stress and muscle pain as well as reduce general body aches.
Grapefruit Essential Oil with its sweet, citrus aroma has a highly revitalising and elevating effect on the emotions. Helps to strengthen the immune system and ease depression and headaches.
Benefits of the Orli massage candles
These candles are 100% natural and vegetable.
The oils and butters are specially selected and formulated to penetrate deep into the skin.
The warm oil helps to relax the body and to relieve pain and conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- softens and calms the skin, preserving the moisture balance of the skin
- to use massage oil, body oil, moisturizer, facial oil or even as a bath oil
- creates a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere for all the senses
- in short, a great spa treatment for both body and mind
Content: 60 grams, good for between 4 – 6 full body massage treatments (depending on the duration and intensity of the massage)