The backpack that lasts a lifetime
This good looking & practical vintage look rolltop leather backpack is made by hand from strong and durable leather, the buckles are made of corrosion-free copper and the inner lining is waterproof waxed denim.
It is suitable for him and her.
It offers enough space for all your things such as laptop, documents, clothing, shoes, yoga mat ... and the roll top allows you to significantly increase or decrease the content as required.
The soft, naturally tanned leather offers a particularly pleasant wearing comfort and the lightly padded straps are ergonomically shaped and can be adjusted to everyone's body type.
With handy storage bag on the outside for sunglasses, cell phone, keys, wallet ...
This backpack is also equipped with a carrying handle.
The Vintage comes in a linen bag that you can later use as a clothes laundry bag.
Every bag has its own identity, no 2 bags are the same, it gets more patina over time and through use and will only become smoother and more beautiful.
The quality, durability, cool & robust appearance, long lifespan and multiple uses make this backpack an absolute must for every adventurer.
You can use it for anything and everything:
- perfect as a gym and yoga bag
- as a backpack for day trips
- as a messenger bag for documents and laptop
- as a picnic backpack
- as a bicycle backpack for commuting or trips
- Size 55.9 x 30.5 x 20.25 CM (rolled up)
- Copper buckles that do not rust
- Made from super strong lightweight leather, stained without the use of chemicals or paint
- Naturally water-repellent
- Waxed denim inside
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Carrying handle
- Two internal storage compartments (one with a zipper)
- Free shipping to BENELUX & Germany
You can clean the leather with natural soap, eg alep soap and feed with our Swedish leather grease.
Why Johnny Fly?
When you purchase one of our non-toxic, chemical free leather bags, you're making a lifetime partnership. Our bags are tanned without the use of Chromium, which is extremely harmful for the environment. These bags are made with modern technology but hold the old-world charm and durability that you can't find anywhere else.
Sustainability and ecology are of paramount importance to the Johnny Fly Company:
- the leather comes from specifically selected producers where the animals are not bred exclusively for their skin and which run free, which causes this leather to show natural damage
- no chemicals or paint are used in the production of our backpacks, the skin is tanned using an age-old method whereby the leather is dried with salt and sunlight
All their products combine modern technology with traditional charm.