Chilli con carne, the Mexican classic
Ready-to-eat dehydrated chilli con carne with rice: slow-cooked beef with fruity ancho peppers and smoky chipotle peppers, red peppers, brown beans in a spicy tomato sauce and long grain rice.
Formulated with care and made with love, Firepot meals are nutritious, delicious and simple with recognizable natural ingredients without artificial additives, flavors or preservatives.
Not only does it taste good, it is exactly what your body needs no matter what activity you do.
- 100% waterproof packaging, suitable for preparing meals and eating out
- long expiry date so perfect for long storage
- clear indication of the number of calories so that you can make a good planning (diet or trip)
Available in regular (135 grams, 600 kcal) and large (200 grams, 890 kcal)
Nutritious, lightweight and easy to use, the Firepot chilli con carne is perfect to always have in stock:
- ideal to take with you on any outdoor adventure or when traveling
- to prepare a complete meal during or after a busy day, at home or at work, quickly and without much work
- for people who keep an eye on calorie intake
How to use
You can prepare the content in a cooking pot or prepare it directly in the package:
- open the pouch and remove the oxygen pouch
- add 400 ml of hot / boiling water directly into the pouch (up to the appropriate water line on the package)
- give it a stir and close the package
- wait about 15 minutes and you can sit at the table!
Tip: For health reasons, this recipe only contains a limited amount of salt (18% of the daily recommended amount), which may be a little too little for your taste, so add a little salt when pouring it.
Minced beef (30%), potato, celeriac, carrot, onion, celery, pearl barley, olive oil, beef stock, salt, pepper, syrup, apple cider vinegar, cornstarch, tamarind, thyme
Packaging: plastic pouch