Delicious, natural soap from Africa
Our African black soap is a natural, 100% vegetable soap with particularly beneficial, cleansing and skin care properties.
It contains no colors, fragrances and other synthetic additives and is handcrafted by a local cooperative in Ghana using traditional ingredients such as roasted cocoa pods, coconut oil, responsible palm oil and shea butter.
As a result, it contains a lot of iron, vitamins A, D and E:
- help create collagen that keeps the skin firm
- help against free radicals and prevent premature skin aging
- hydrates and improves the texture of your skin
- natural moisturizing
- takes care of small wounds and prevents inflammation
Available in 100 and 250 grams.
This soap is very versatile:
- good skin cleansing soap
- as a gentle body scrub
- can also be used as shaving soap and hair care
- good for blemishes and blemishes
- suitable for all skin types: normal, oily, dry and sensitive skin
- 100% biodegradable so perfect for outdoor use
Use as a daily hand and body soap.
Best to keep in a dry place so that the black soap does not become too soft.
Roasted Cocoa Pods, Sustainable Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil and Unrefined Shea Butter (50%)
Content: 100 and 250 grams
Packaging: brown paper
Natural Heroes African black soap is handmade by a local cooperative in Ghana.
100% natural and vegetable, the leaves and barks are first dried in the sun, then roasted in a pot (important to get the color and texture right), then water and oil (coconut oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter) is added and stirred for at least one day. The soap is "aged" for two weeks and is then ready to be used.