Soft clay for beauty
White clay has been used since ages as a medicine, primairaly for skincare.
- Soothes and relaxes inflammatories
- Enhances revitalisation and regeneration of the skin
- Slows down baterial activity
- Has skin degreasing qualities
- Invigorates the immune system
- Gets rid of toxic substances
Clay is rich in minerals, enzymes and trace elements; e.g. calcium, magnesium, iron & aluminum oxide, phosfor, sulfer, natrium, mangane, zinc, cobalt...
This therapeutic sundried and fine milled white kaolin clay from France has a superfine structure making it particularely suited for rejuvenating facial masks for the dry and sensitive skin.
If you have a normal to oily skin or want a more active mask, mix it in with a bit of fine green clay.
Thanks to the superfine grains, this clay is ideal for making your own facial mask; with a little fluid (water/milk/honey...) you can easily whip it into a smooth lather.
Less suited for oral intake.
Fine milled white kaolin clay (France)