Clay has been used since ages as a medicine, primairaly for skincare and digestive problems.
- Soothes and relaxes inflammatories
- Enhances revitalisation and regeneration of the skin
- Slows down baterial activity
- Has skin degreasing qualities
- Invigorates the immune system
- Gets rid of toxic substances
Clay is rich in minerals, enzymes and trace elements; e.g. calcium, magnesium, iron & aluminum oxide, phosfor, sulfer, natrium, mangane, zinc, cobalt...
This therapeutic Illite clay from France has a bunch of different applications, beautymasks, insect bite first aid, pain releaving for strains...
Clay can be used supportively for treating joint problems, exhaustion through digestive problems, chronic skin rashes, acne...
Great for making rejuvenating facial/body masks.
Clay absorbs toxins and stimulates the bowel flora.
This clay is a ready to use paste which you can directly apply to the skin or be taken orally.
Perfect for making facial masks.
Water, green illite clay (France)